We are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to help guide a small Mechanical Engineering Team in all areas across projects in Heavy Minerals Mining and processing sectors:
- Guide a team of mechanical engineers, in the design, implementation, and specification of mechanical systems within mineral sands processing plant industry;
- Perform various lead roles within the Projects Group, ranging from lead engineer for feasibility studies, as well as FEED and Detailed Design packages;
- Lead and coordination of a team of Engineers in the preparation and realisation ofproject deliverables, in accordance with customer requirements, legislation and regulations, company standards, technical and operational guidelines;
- Support the Equipment Group on demand (required during times when equipment team's resourcing is understaffed);
- Take responsibility for analysing, designing, developing and maintaining engineering solutions of products, technologies, production processes, installation and equipment;
- Contribute to efficient production, maximising the reliability, quality, safety, sustainability and efficiency of installations and equipment supply, at optimum cost levels;
- Develop literature and materials for both internal and external use;
- Travel to projects sites and/or client offices (Including internationally);
- Contribute to the development of a strong team culture within the IHC Robbins business bydemonstrating your professional conduct and respecting your peers;
- Identify trends in the industry that may impact on our product range or provide newopportunities for growth;
- Cost estimation and procurement experience (desired but not essential).
Our ideal applicant will be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with a minimum of 10-15 years local experience.
- 10+ years engineering design experience in a similar role (Mineral Sands or Alluvial Gold experience would be advantageous);
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in EPCM and Project Studies;
- A team mindset, ability to work with integrity and open to feedback;
- Demonstrated ability to assess projects from a technical and commercial aspect;
- Understanding of project planning, estimating and cost, scheduling and risk management;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to produce high quality written documentation, including technical documents, status reports & comprehensive study reports;
What's on Offer?
The position is based in Brisbane CBD and is a key hire within the organisation and a very attractive salary is on offer.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richardson 07 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Is an Engineering firm and are experts in taking projects from conceptualisation through to operation and handover.
They have a solid presence in Brisbane at present but with an excellent leadership group in place have plans to grow.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants