This is your opportunity to join an engineering business who have been servicing the Australian market for over 30 years. Their catalogue of past projects include Education, Commercial, fit-out, Hospitality, Transportation and Health.
You'll have the opportunity to lead and manage your own projects and will collaborate with the internal team to deliver results for clients. The successful person will receive a structured career progression plan in order to help you progress into a management position if desired.
- 5-8 years of experience in Mechanical Building Services - HVAC exp Preferred
- Excellent communication and client management skills are preferred
- Ability to lead projects and manage clients Face 2 Face
- Enthusiastic, personable, hardworking and honest
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering - Recognised
- Thorough understanding of Australian building codes/regulations
- Ensuring project deliverables are clearly understood by liaising with Discipline Lead, Design Drafters and other Engineering Personnel
- Mentor junior members and the design drafting team
- Check project deliverables, outputs and data generated by others
- Communicate with the responsible Engineer to ensure engineering design intent is met
- Ensure completion of tasks and outputs are consistent with allocated budget, scope and schedule
- Preparing drawings, sketches, and other outputs as required
- Utilising nominated design software to create models, material take offs and reports
- Maintaining output registers and providing the responsible Engineer with up to date data
- Interacting with other disciplines and drafting team as required
- Permanent position in Brisbane CBD
- Career Progression Opportunities with an established brand
- Broad scope across a variety of commercial projects
- Competitive salary and incentives and flexibility offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Wood on 07 3910 5552 or click Apply Now'.
This recognised Building Services brand with strong relationships and a wide project range, they provide solutions for a range of commercial Building Services projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.