We are looking for a competent and experienced Project Manager - Electrical / Mechanical to be involved with project delivery across SEQ.
As a project manager you will have an active role in the complete life cycle of projects from tendering through to delivery whilst building on our strong relationships with Utilities authorities across South East QLD Australia.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate the following;
- Strong and effective leadership skills - staff and contractors
- Effectively and professionally manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Interacting with the Tender team in assisting with client proposals, methodology & costings
- Internal and external project reporting
- Commercial management, including preparation of claims, variations and extensions of time
- Ensure activities are carried out in accordance with the company's safety, quality assurance & environmental management system
- Ability to manage all phases of large, complex, turnkey construction projects;
- Contract management, planning and financial management experience;
- Manage internal field and subcontractor resources
- Coordinate delivery activities to achieve project time and budget objectives
Ideally you will have exposure to a broad range of utilities sectors with exposure to all associated electrical and mechanical infrastructure.
- An Electrical / Mechanical Trade background and/or a degree level qualification in Elec/Mec Engineering
- Sound experience in a project management or Senior Project Engineering role.
- Experience on construction projects in water infrastructure, including Water Treatment Plants.
- A good understanding of control systems
- Experience with quality control, construction completion and commissioning
- Knowledge of project financial management, forecasting, procurement, design and contracts management functions
- A strong safety focus
WHATS ON OFFER?
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Wood on 07 3910 5552 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a Tier 2 contractor who specialise in delivering infrastructure projects across South East QLD. This organisation has a solid pipeline of projects lined up for 2020 involving a range of water / power and defence projects. With an ever growing team they are now seeking to add a strong leader with approximate 10 years exp.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.