- Provide consultancy services addressing design, maintenance and construction of aerodromes and associated infrastructure.
- Attend site to carry out investigations and supervise works
- Interface with clients and stakeholders
- Providing pavement and seal design and advice
- Compiling tender documentation including scopes of work, specifications, Bills of Quantity, construction programmes, MDR's etc
- Work closely with Design Drafters to solve design issues
- Managing/carrying out geotechnical investigations, interpreting and reporting on findings
- Preparation and review of HSEQ & Safety in Design Documentation
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- 5 - 10 years experienced as a Civil/Pavement Engineer. Roading/Pavement design and construction knowledge required
- Contract administration experience
- Ability to read and understand design drawings
- Excellent communication skills including technical report writing
- Able to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Valid Drivers License and able to go to site to undertake investigations and supervise works
What's on offer?
- Permanent staff position with competitive salary offered
- Offices are based in the Perth CBD
- Opportunity to work across projects from start to completion
- Strong portfolio of work
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded airport infrastructure services provider. They carry out design, maintenance and construction of aerodromes and associated infrastructure.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.