We are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Piping Engineer to join Energy and Resources business, where you will play an integral part in a team of highly skilled specialists that bring ideas to life' for our clients across all types of Mineral Processing Plant designs.
This role offers good mix of mechanical and process engineering design, project management, client relationship management, business development, mentoring and line management.
Technical and Project Management:
- Project Manage from proposal to completion of projects design and business case development
- multiple con current projects across the entire life cycle, including studies design, tender support, construction and commissioning technical support
- Be a subject matter expert in Pumping and Slurry Transportation with a focus on rheology and hydraulics associated with solids transport
- Extensive practical and theoretical experience
- Excellent knowledge and application of rheology, the flow of matter, the non-Newtonian flow of liquids and the plastic flow of solids within their client's mining and water-based products
- Management of the preparation of process design drawings PFDs, P&IDs, layouts and general arrangements, detail drawing etc
- Preparation of design documentation including process design criteria, control philosophies/specifications, data sheets, equipment lists, scopes of work, technical specifications, design reports etc
- Safe delivery and handover of projects within agreed parameters of time, cost and QA/QC & OH&S standards
- Hydraulic modelling of Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids (including experience with hydraulic modelling software ie FluidFlow, PipeFlo, WaterGems)
- Extensive consulting experience in the resource sector, in the design and operation of hydraulic and tailings transportation systems
- Play a leadership role in team development in order to ensure a safe, sustainable and disciplined approach to work
- Accept accountability for the performance of the team by ensuring quality of tasks and services
- A strong and demonstrable focus on client management and client networks
- Business development, building on well-established existing company relationships and create new points of contact
- Support the execution and governance of projects at the operation and engineering function to identify and report issues and risks
- Talent in building and managing robust, dynamic and creative teams
- We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
- Genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future
- Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical or Process Engineering, and significant demonstrated experience in your chosen profession
- Technical aptitude and background in the successful delivery of mechanical process, pumping/piping and tailings transportation projects will shine through as you utilise your background to collaborate with key stakeholders and achieve long-term outcomes
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
It is an engineering, management, design, planning, project management and consulting company with an international presence across 26 countries.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.