Working in the Engineering and Maintenance Department you will provide technical support, as well as conducting analytical work to identify long-term opportunities for improvement through a focus on defect elimination and equipment reliability for critical process equipment.
You will have 3 years + trade experience in the reliability sector as well as
- Bachelor Engineering (Mechanical)
- RCA and FMEA experiences in mineral processing plant
- Experience in coordinating plant equipment improvement trials
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to think laterally
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You will already reside or be willing to relocate to the Goldfield region
What's on Offer?
- Residential role 5/2:4/3 roster
- Competitive salary package including 10% super and a health allowance
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is one of the largest gold operators in the Goldfields region
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.