About the role
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs so you can start earning immediately
- The best management tools and systems in the market to maximise your efficiency and success
- Knowledgeable and established management team to learn from and help achieve your potential
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Exceptional CRM, ATS and sourcing tools to help you do your job well
- Operational and marketing support for resume, contract and general administration
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training to ensure your success
- You've had a stellar career in technology recruitment (agency or internal)
- You can demonstrate a good understanding of the recruiting process and execution across the entire lifecycle
- You must be a people-person and enjoy direct interaction with candidates and clients (there's no hiding behind a computer here)
- You have a strong passion for helping clients and candidates and providing a great experience whether they fit the bill or not
- You are business-minded and interested in negotiating good outcomes, not flicking resumes
- You are highly organised and detail oriented, and can communicate well across all levels of business
Some of the perks
- Attractive salary package including competitive incentive structure and share plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Modern offices on the Terrace
For the best part of the last two decades, we have been recruiting for Australia's most exciting organisations and projects across engineering, infrastructure and technology. We are now looking for enthusiastic and driven senior recruitment professionals to be part of our continued growth and success.
We have an established framework that allows determined individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with an attractive salary package including competitive incentive structure and share plan.
With no big egos, we have a fun, flexible and collaborative working environment where you are rewarded for your success. Our environment maintains a healthy balance between friendly rivalry and support, while encouraging autonomy and contribution of ideas.
Sound like a place you'd like to work? Then we'd like to hear from you.
Naturally, we understand confidentiality. If you'd like to know more, feel free to contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'
Find out more about what we do, and the roles we recruit for at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.