Joining the site based project controls team you will be working on a Major Iron Ore Project.
You will be implementing planning strategies and reviews for the project control team
- Minimum 5 year experience in Construction, Engineering, Planning and Project Controls
- Must have site based mining plant project experiences both greenfield and brownfield
- Minimum 5 year experience with Primavera P6 and advanced Excel
- RIO project experiences an advantage
What's on Offer?
- Site based role 2/1 roster, 70hour per week
- 12month initial contract
- Immediate start, market pay rates
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.