We are currently seeking a Senior Project Administrator.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure technical documents are formatted according to client's standard,
- Prepare letters, memos and reports,
- Be responsible for processing, distributing, handling and maintaining all incoming and outgoing project correspondence,
- Maintain the existing SharePoint document management system,
- Manage the RFI, overtime and capital intensity processes,
- Maintaining various project registers,
- Welcoming new starters onboarding and induction process,
- Ordering PPE,
- Booking of travel and accommodation,
- Booking of meeting facilities & catering as required,
- Planning and co-ordinating meetings and social events,
- Creating and maintaining project's requisitions, purchase orders & invoices,
- Ensuring compliance with standards in the areas of accounting, travel, records management, expenses and other administrative documentation,
- Maintaining filing systems for confidential and record purposes,
- Other administrative duties eg admin support to the project team,
- Ensuring all office management matters are in place resulting in the contribution to keep the team morale at a high level,
- Recognising and resolving problem areas as they arise and making recommendations to the team for actions, and,
- Recommending and enacting changes for policies and procedures.
- You must have at least 5 years' experience in a similar project administration position, with a strong understanding of a project-based environment,
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to relate effectively with Project members and key stakeholders,
- Understanding of document control standards and procedures,
- RioTinto experience is desirable.
What's on Offer?
- Full-time position,
- Perth CBD based role.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.