In this position, you will provide checking services for a brownfields iron ore project:
- Check design drawings including General Arrangements, Layouts, and details;
- Check 3D models;
- Ensure all design drawings comply with statutory and regulatory requirements and company policies and practices;
- Liaise with relevant engineers to ensuring designs comply with conditions and parameters set out in project scope of works;
- Evaluate vendor equipment for design applications and assist with equipment specifications and reviews;
- Examine and validate drawings for quality and compliance;
- Examine, validate and coordinate other discipline designs for compliance with layouts.
- At least 5 years' experience in checking;
- Proficiency in MicroStation and Navisworks;
- RioTinto experience is highly desirable;
- Extensive knowledge of iron ore processing & Non-processing plant Infrastructure is required;
- Experience in shutdown & brownfields project works.
What's on Offer?
- Contract commencement early February
- 12-month contract
- Perth CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.