We are currently seeking a Commissioning Systems Administrator.
- Responsible for the compilation of site handover deliverables for project close-out including engineering drawings, checksheets and Facility Handover Notices,
- Upload of all raw engineering data, equipment & instrument lists, cable schedules throughout the length of the project,
- Perform weekly data checks in Smart Completions for quality and consistency, resolve any issues,
- Responsible for training new Smart Completions users at both Mine & Port operations,
- Implementation of user guides for all teams to assist with troubleshooting,
- Completion and competency of Super-User training for Commissioning Software Smart Completions,
- Coordinate and attend client walk downs and ensure punchlist items are recorded, uploaded and distributed to all parties,
- Import field checksheets, punchlist items, new engineering data and changes into Smart Completions,
- Handover of Smart Completions data to client upon final handover and sign off,
- Raising Notice of Energisation, Construction Verification and Commissioning Safety Clearances,
- General adhoc duties as required for Commissioning Manager and engineering team.
- Needs to have experience within a similar role,
- Experience with training and a people person,
- Smart Completions is being used (formerly Continuum Edge).
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract role (minimum)
- Site based role
- Role commencement - February 2020
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.