- The exciting opportunity exists for a hands on Business Analyst to join a fast paced and active company.
- Develop documentation and presentations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships
- Accurately model data and information
- Able to run a process mapping workshop and document processes;
- Able to do data analysis and generate reporting based on data sets;
- Thorough and have good attention to detail;
- Comfortable as one of the team and not in a leadership role
- Ability to think at varying levels, from high concept to low detail
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated well developed conceptual and analytical skills in conducting high level and critical research and analysis on a range of identified issues, with the ability to apply innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Considerable ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Qualification in related field
- Demonstrated ability to easily acquire experience and knowledge of business systems and associated maintenance and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire relevant business knowledge and apply to IT activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and Visio
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 5+ years of work experience.
What's on Offer?
To join an award-winning IT practice. You will be part of a vibrant and supportive workplace that provides a range of benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.