To work as part of the Digitisation Team within Project to design, develop and deploy digital solutions for the Asset Management function by leveraging domain expertise and industry experience.
- Develop functional requirements and system documentation
- Develop presentations as required
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with service providers on solution delivery
- Accurately model data and information flows
- Develop, analyse and update business processes
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops as required
- Analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes
- Negotiating needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional outcomes and technical requirements
- Actively track the delivery of business requirements through the project lifecycle
- Assist in development of Testing Strategy
- Develop test plans and coordinate test sessions with relevant business stakeholders
- Safety Responsible for personal safety and the safe working practices for others.
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Demonstrated contribution to the complete project delivery lifecycle
- Exposure to the Resources Industry, including a demonstrated understanding of its key processes
- Ability to think at varying levels, from high concept to low detail
- Understands and negotiates needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders and service providers
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with business process mapping (desirable)
- Understanding of the Asset Management /Maintenance function (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate a motivated approach to work including the ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Willing to continuously update personal IT skills and knowledge
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Six sigma or continuous improvement methodology qualification desirable
- Demonstrated ability to easily acquire experience and knowledge of business systems and associated maintenance and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire relevant business knowledge and apply to IT activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office technologies and applications.
- Experience with Visio software
- Ability to work flexible hours
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 8+ year's of work experience.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month position, with an opportunity for an extended contract
- Perth, CBD based location
- An attract hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.