We are currently seeking a Project Engineer.
Main scope of work includes:
- Construction of new laboratory building (earthworks have just commenced, concrete to commence immediately after Christmas). This is a construct only contract, engineering was completed in Study Phase by consultant.
- Fit-out of automated laboratory with robots, sample dividers, ovens, crushers, weigh cells, sieves, pulverisers, TGA's, dosing, fusion and XRF. Also includes all ancillary plant such as air compressors, nitrogen generator, chilled water units and dust collector. This is a Design and Construct contract.
- Client specific technology scope: network connectivity including virtual servers, network switches, IP addresses, end user computing and telephony etc.
- Preferably electrical/controls/automation background
- Ability to manage and integrate multiple engineering providers
- Good organisational skills to track and control engineering deliverables and provide status updates
- Willingness and aptitude to read, understand and apply multiple WAIO engineering specifications
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role with occasional site visits
- 6 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.