Senior Instrument Designer
- Industrial instrumentation design experience, preferably in the mining/minerals space
- SmartPlant-3D (SP3D) preferred, however, any 3D Design Software experience such as PDMS will be considered.
- SmartPlant Instrumentation (SPI / InTools), however, we can offer in-house training for the right candidate with suitable, proven competencies to take this skill up quickly.
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to be apart of one of WA's leading Iron Ore projects
- 6 month, Perth CBD based contract
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.