We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer with appr. 10 years' experience in a chemical processing environment and sound understanding of equipment condition monitoring techniques.
The Reliability Engineer role's primary duties include:
- Utilizing RCM, FMEA, FRACAS, Weibull and Fault tree analysis processes for the development and evaluation of effective maintenance strategies for existing and new equipment.
- Tracking equipment costs and identifying high cost bad acting equipment. Implementing improvements or submitting cost improvement recommendations to Area owners and Improvement team
- Requesting Reliability Technicians investigations, selecting the applicable predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies
- Assisting the Project Engineering team to examine the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations
- Consistently applying root-cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA) techniques to investigate moderately complex reliability issues as directed by the Reliability and Integrity Leader
- Providing Maintenance technical and tactical execution support of asset and reliability activities to production, maintenance management and technical personnel as required
- Applying value analysis to repair/replace, repair/design, and make/buy decisions
Preferred candidate will have:
- A degree in Mechanical or Reliability Engineering with extensive reliability engineering experience in mineral resources industry.
- Post Grad qualification or training in Reliability or Asset Management
- Experience in a chemical processing environment will be highly advantageous
- Sound understanding of equipment condition monitoring techniques
- Cost benefit justifications and budget submissions for Opex and Capex expenditure
- Experience with Ellipse or similar Computerised Maintenance Systems and previous experience developing equipment maintenance strategies using Availability Work Bench (AWB)software.
- Extensive knowledge of Australian and industry standards in Asset Management (eg AS55000 series, SMRP, IAM)
- A strong commitment to teamwork and safety
- Ability to build mutually beneficial relationships across different levels within the organisation and proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Project and maintenance management experience. Strong MS Project skill
- Technical writing ability and High level verbal and written (reporting) communication including MS Word and Excel skills.
What's on Offer?
- 12 month fixed term position
- Based south of the river
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
With 7,000 employees across 6 continents, our client mines and processes titanium ore, zircon and other materials and manufactures titanium dioxide pigment, specialty-grade titanium dioxide products and high-purity titanium chemicals. They focus on operating safe, reliable and responsible facilities.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.