- Work across green and brownfield iron ore projects, design through to commissioning (80% Perth, 20% Site)
- Program PLC's and SCADA (Schneider, Rockwell)
- Produce designs, software development, testing and commissioning
- Network design and development
To be successful
- You will be degree qualified in engineering, having experience in control systems design, programming and commissioning
- A knowledge of electrical design, fault finding and general instrumentation
- Experienced in network communications, design and development
- You will be client focused with strong communication skills
What's on offer?
- Contract - minimum of 12 months
- WAIO projects
- Work alongside some of the most talented EI&C engineers in the industry
A leading system integrator with expertise in mining and minerals are experiencing exponential growth.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants