We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Mechanical Engineer/Reliability Engineer in Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Capital expenditure exposure with writing Bluesheets/CEA's and following RTIO's CAPS process
- Small - medium sized [$100K - $1M] project management experience
- Experience using Reliability tools like defect elimination and RCA
- SAP experience for creating notifications and searching for work history for data analysis
- Following Change Management process
- Recent Rio Tinto experience essential
What's on Offer?
- 8:6 Roster
- Immediate start
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 08 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Has a solid reputation as a trusted multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultant to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They believe the key to successful project delivery is based on their values of integrity, action, commitment and excellence.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.