- Technical and project delivery role across transport, infrastructure and water projects
- Strong technical engineering design across roads, earthworks, drainage & water
- Able to interface with clients and coordinate designers
- Preparing proposals, completing fee submissions and financial tracking of projects
- Permanent staff position and Perth CBD based
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong technical engineering background across civil infrastructure projects.
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Consultant experience required
- Understanding of Water Corp, Aust Roads/MRWA and local council standards
- Excellent team and communication skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Focus on both technical and project delivery tasks
- Permanent staff position and competitive salary offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the transport and infrastructure sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.