We are currently seeking an International Education Manager responsible for the overall administration as well as training of International students (CRICOS). The role also requires management of various stakeholder's groups including migration and education agents.
- Plan organize, maintain and manage the daily operations of the international education program
- Manage the activities of international Education program including admissions, student retention strategies and orientation
- PRISMS maintenance and reporting and other applicable governmental initiatives that impact the international education programs
- Advise and enforce department policies relating to international education programs
- Timetable classes and allocate staff
- Identify staffing needs to deliver courses effectively
- Create innovative programs
- Identify student needs, issues, gaps and ensure program targets are met and where they are not, develop and implement plans for improvement
- 85% Student attendance and engagement
- Grow scope of the program to meet student and migration demands
- Provision of quality Training which meets the CRICOS standards and contractual requirements
- Ensure all reporting including PRISMS is up to date
- Ensure effective timetabling to maximize student and trainer capacity
- Ensure all Agent and student complaints are resolved in a timely manner
- Tertiary Qualifications and/or experience relevant to the responsibilities of the position
- Current Drivers license and vehicle
- Knowledge of Immigration rules and regulations
- Experience working with diverse academic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds students and staff
- Proven ability to implement alternative teaching and assessment strategies
- Experience in initiating strategies that ensure continual growth of programs
- Experience in providing regular supervision and support to trainers to ensure that key performance targets and reporting requirements are being met on time and to the required standard.
- Highly developed written and communication skills
- Experience working with International Students
- Demonstrated knowledge in the development, coordination, delivery and assessment of training programs in line with the CRICOS Standards and contractual requirements
- Firm understanding of the ESOS act and ELICOS
- Experience of having developed and delivered ELICOS and English Language programs
What's on Offer?
- An attractive salary
- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Comprises of seven businesses that provide a wide range of products and services to the global education sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.