Our Client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to provide a range of architecture services to a number of different stakeholders within key Technology projects for our Client in the mining, oil & gas industry.
- 10-15+ years overall experience, with at least 5+years' experience working as a Data Architect/Engineer in a medium to large enterprise.
- Experience designing solutions within a complex application and data landscape.
- Experience with external workforce management business domain and associated technology solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience with modern data centric applications and infrastructure.
- Experience with architecture/data modelling language (Archimate) and modelling tools (e.g. iServer). Experience with other data modelling notation(s) to supplement Archimate.
- Experience delivering information and data architecture design and implementation work products using Agile techniques and methods.
- Commercial experience in data modelling, enterprise integration design using modern integration patterns and master data management.
- Experience in analytics/advanced analytics practices desirable.
- Knowledge of data security best practices, particularly in relation to cloud solutions and data security in transit and at rest.
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively within a team and be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- This role requires close collaboration and relationship building with other project team members as well as Cyber Security and Data Owners.
- Self-starter attitude seeks out answers and doesn't want to be told.
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learnings with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0600 or click Apply Now'.
Our Client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.