Seeking a Contracts & Procurement Manager to join an exciting mining construction start up project to ensure contract management and delivery of materials, supplies, equipment and services.
- Provide contract and procurement strategic direction and advice
- Establish standards, systems and processes to ensure compliance and high quality service delivery
- Manages the preparation and presentation of the submission of contracts and procurement related issues
- Lead bid evaluations, negotiation and award of contracts to ensure contracts are awarded to contractors at cost effective pricing
- Undertake contract management of major contracts including set-up, ongoing management, close out and payment
- Ensure risk assessments are undertaken for all contracts and risk mitigation strategies are in place
- Ensure contract deliverables are met
- Tertiary qualified - Business, Law or Management preferred
- Post Grad qualification in Contract Management or Project Management desirable
- Mining construction start up experience highly regarded
- EPCM experience required
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Strong working knowledge of contract law
- Financial evaluation skills
What's on Offer?
- 12 Month Contract Ongoing
- Competitive Hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons at Titan Recruitment on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
A diversified global engineering, project delivery and operations management group headquartered in Perth, Australia, with an impressive track record spanning more than three decades. Known for its collaborative approach and extensive experience in project development and delivery, as well as turnkey operations and maintenance services, they deliver optimal solutions that are tailored to meet clients' needs.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.