.Net Developer, for a permanent position for a large well known Australian Company
- Experience with or demonstrated understanding of Domain Driven Design principles
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of (Command and Query Responsibility
- Segregation) CQRS patterns
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of Event Sourcing concepts and practices
- Experience with Azure
- Exposure to Dev/Ops practices
- Experience preparing and executing using automated testing frameworks
- Previous exposure to agile methods
What's on Offer?
- Casual dress code (dress for your day)
- Flexible working hours
- Wellness day opportunities (read work from home)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Opportunities to achieve Microsoft Certifications
- Funding to attend conferences
- Career pathway for Graduates and mid-level Developers and Testers
- Access to internal staff mentoring programs
- Participation in hack days
- Work with continuous delivery based agile methods and practices
- Tailored salary sacrificing options
- Access to Novated Leasing
- Staff referral program bonus
- Access to Retail Discounts: The Vault Gym, Bupa, HBF Insurance, Instant security alarms, Qantas and Viva Holiday packages, Cash Converters store discount and Hertz
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
The client we are working with are an Australian owned, international buy and sell company.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.