We are currently seeking a Track Project Engineer.
- Prepare Project Plans concentrating on Civil Works Associated with heavy haul rail
- Produce schedules and documentation required for delivery of these projects
- Lead and organise People, Plant and Equipment for the project
- Manage parts the project and liaison with the Project Teams
- Ensure that the Project Team works safely and that the results meet the Contractual quality requirements
- Work with site based stakeholders regarding the execution of related projects
- Liaise between the project manager and the technical disciplines involved in the project
- Recent Pilbara heavy haul rail experience advantageous
- Experience managing civil contractors in client and/or client representative role
- Technical competency in rail formation earthworks
- Large mining companies experience is highly desirable
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 month contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.