About the Role
Looking for a Site Signalling Supervisor to work on a 12 month contract FIFO, 2:1 roster to the Pilbara.
This role will see an experienced Signalling Supervisor join this site based team to deliver a portfolio of construction and renewals work on a large heavy haul Rail network.
This FIFO position will see you;
• Provide management on site during operations
• Prepare site documentation as required in the delivery of projects and ensuring that adequate project records are maintained, including, but not limited to, site diaries, contract instructions, incident reports etc.
• Work with the Contractor(s) on site to maintain a safe working environment and encourage the reporting of ALL incidents
• Coordinate the work and performance of multiple teams and subcontractors to achieve positive outcomes
To be successful in the application of this role we are looking for;
• A strong background with Signalling systems
• Heavy haul experience strongly preferred
• Preference for FIFO based roles
• Strong communication skills
• Commitment to high levels of health and safety
What's on Offer?
12 month contract a 2 week : 1 week FIFO Roster.
Work on a heavy haul Rail network and oversee the delivery of leading edge technology.
Approx $90/hour including super
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
A leading engineering consultancy with a strong national presence in WA and across Australia. Excellent history in winning large WA projects within the Resources and Infrastructure space.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.
About the Role
Sorry, this job is no longer available