We are currently seeking a Senior Project Electrical Engineer to manage a EIC (Electrical/Instrumentation/Communications) Installation Contract.
- Degree qualified Electrical Engineer
- 5-10 years E&I project engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year site experience with plant electrical installations
- Previous design experience is desirable
- Previous experience with large projects in the EPCM role is desirable
- Previous iron ore project or mine site experience (Rio is desirable)
- Happy to also consider individuals with a predominantly contractor background on major EPC or construction projects or Oil & Gas
What's on Offer?
- 18 months contract
- Immediate start
- Perth based role with regular site trips
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.