The Senior Data Analyst will have a strong blend of both business and high-level technical skills that will support the ADI Team in the successful delivery of the digitisation solutions. The role will require excellent interpersonal skills and hands-on exposure to a variety of tools and technologies in the data analysis and data architecture space.
- Development of logical data models for the project, drawn from existing application models.
- Analysis of the data requirements for the projects that comprise the Digitisation program
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with service providers on solution delivery
- Accurately model data and information flows in a formal modelling tool
- Develop, analyse and update data transformations and mappings
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops as required
- Negotiating needs and expectations from multiple stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into functional data outcomes and technical requirements
- Assist in development of Test Plan and its execution
- Work Safely: Responsible for personal safety and the safe working practices for others. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Technical proficiency, specifically demonstrated ability to/expertise in:
- Project delivery life-cycle (both agile and waterfall)
- Strong data architecture and data analysis skills, preferably with deep skills in one or more formal data analysis methodologies
- SQL, SAS, R or Python to extract, manipulate and merge data desirable
- Data mining, data analytic, database structures, data visualisation and reporting
- Data modelling as evidenced using multi-source structured and unstructured data
- Big data implementations desirable
Analytical ability, specifically demonstrated ability to:
- Convert analytical findings into meaningful, actionable insights for a range of stake-holders
- Think at varying levels, from the conceptual to in-depth detail
- Analyse complex and/or disparate inputs such as data, stakeholder perspectives, constraints, trade-offs etc. to synthesise insights and recommendations
- Document requirements concisely
Interpersonal skills specifically demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate, influence and collaborate with diverse stake-holders and team members to achieve desired outcomes
- Critical thinking and curiosity to understand problems and design solutions
- Plan, prioritise and meet set deadlines
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Experience working in the Natural Resources industry and understanding of its key business processes
- Six sigma or continuous improvement methodology qualification desirable
- Demonstrated ability to acquire relevant business knowledge and apply to IT activities
- Experience with Microsoft Office technologies and applications.
- Experience with Visio software
- Experience with architecture and data modelling tools
- Ability to work flexible hours
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 5+ years of work experience.
What's on Offer:
- 12 month contract
- Opportunity to work on one of WA's major Iron Ore projects
- Perth, CBD based office
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.