Information Manager, to collaborate with our client's digital team, projects teams and the knowledge management team to ensure project are delivered in accordance with the presiding information management standards.
- Provide information management leadership for project teams and project managers within the region
- Work with our Digital Practice Leader to provide training and awareness sessions for the client's project information management system, our digital platforms and content engines.
- Oversee data environments, access, security and project workflows
- Together with our quality lead, prepare and conduct project information audits
- Guide and mentor a small team of document controllers and coordinate information management champions within our business units
- We know today's complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What's on Offer?
- Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future.
- Bring with you your knowledge and experience in these areas:
- Experience with various data environments and information systems
- Understanding of ISO19650
- Ability to interpret and respond to Client/Asset Information Requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to use initiative to resolve tasks or problems that arise
- Sound knowledge of document control processes
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz 6467 0676 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an Engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.