Working for the Owner / Operator , you will join a busy project team and be responsible for the planning, coordination and shutdown activities across several of their sites.
Key Criteria that you must have
- Trade qualification , degree would be ideal
- Min 5 years maintenance / shutdown planning experience
- Brownfields project experiences, plant upgrades and sustaining capital
- Must be experienced with P6, MS Project and excel
- Effective communicator and have dealt with subcontractors
What's on Offer?
- Perth based CBD
- Site based (Various) first 2 weeks of every month during shut.
- Market contract rate
- Immediate start, Initial 6month ongoing contract
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on 64670638 or click Apply Now'.
Is a leader in their industry, with operations which extend along the value chain and include storage, handling, transport and processing. They have a strong culture of developing and enhancing their employees' capabilities
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.