We are currently seeking a Senior Cost Controller (Plant).
- Cost Control responsibility for a set Area' of assigned packages, be that Mine, Plant, or Non-Process Infrastructure.
- Responsibility to include Capital Planning & Appropriation, Budget allocation and variance analysis to Estimate, Contracts liaison, Forecasting, Cash Flowing.
- Operating the Cost Management system EcoSys.
- Hosting Cost Forecast meetings with Construction site personnel (internal) and Client (external).
- Understand all relevant documentation pertaining to the construction phase of the project including scope of services, conditions of contract, project execution plan, project schedule etc.
- Liaise with Client Project Control personnel as necessary.
- Prepare cost budgets from the cost estimate, and update them on approval of contract changes and budget transfers.
- Disseminate budget information to all operating groups, providing clarification and additional information where necessary and ascertaining commitment to budgets as the cost target.
- Generally instilling cost awareness in the project in the project organisation such that capital costs are controlled and changes to work scope are identified and quantified.
- Identify and analysing deviations and trends against the budgets. Investigating such deviations with the relevant group and advising Construction Manager/ Project Control Manager of issues requiring corrective action.
- Establish and maintaining all cost recording documentation, providing comprehensive cost analysis and preparing forecasts of final construction costs.
- Review overall project status and forecasts with Construction Manager / Project Control Manager each month.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- An attractive hourly rate
- Site based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.