ICS/OT Cyber Security Lead Work with existing clients to asses existing systems/installations/sites against the IEC62443 Security Level (SL) rating to calculate SL Achieved (SL-As)
- Work with existing clients to set SL Targets (SL-Ts) that match their risk appetite
- Develop cyber security program of works to align SL-As to SL-Ts
- Create OT Cyber security preliminary and detail OT cyber security analysis reports
- Provide input to bids teams to include methodology, cost and schedule for cyber security works required
- Develop OT cyber security policies and procedures for clients
- Develop and present general and focused OT Cyber Security Education programs
- Expand our clients current OT cyber security portfolio
- 5+ years of experience with ICS/OT cyber security, industrial control system design, and industrial networks
- Computer science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience designing, maintaining and supporting cyber security management systems
- Ability to analyse and suggest recommended improvements to the industrial control system configurations, applications, systems and networks to meet security level requirements
- Ability to create and implement cyber security programs with short, intermediate and extended outcomes focusing on client value in regards to vulnerability mitigation, cost and schedule constraints.
- Experience in deploying security program within 24/7 operations
- Demonstrate industrial control systems and protocols experiences, both hands on and from a design perspective
- Demonstrate experience with security controls and technologies such as zone and conduit models, antivirus software, firewalls, configuration and patch management, DMZ, SIEMs, UAC, intrusion detection systems, centralised alert logging and monitoring etc.
- Have a good knowledge of operational networking
- Exposure to safety-related control systems, including a knowledge of IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and IEC 622 Functional Safety Standards
- Extensive practical knowledge of: IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82 or CPNI Good Practice
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and via technical and non-technical documentation
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer?
- 12 month contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.