Seeking a Condition Monitoring Manager - Rail Infrastructure, to lead the Infrastructure Diagnostics Vehicle (IDV) and condition monitoring function ensuring the IDV operation is managed in accordance with safety and the client's additional requirements and that the data from the systems can be utilised effectively for all asset stakeholders (Track, Civil and Overhead Line) to deliver improved asset management regimes and reliability.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant degree - Engineering, Asset Management, Systems, Data Science
- Membership to the Institution of Engineers Australia or ability to obtain
- Individual Access (IA) Track Access Permit (or ability to obtain)
- First Aid Certification (or ability to obtain)
- TLI40710 Certification IV Rail Infrastructure (or ability to obtain)
- Extensive experience in railway infrastructure and asset management
- Proven experience in applying safety management systems and knowledge of the Rail Safety Legislation
- Demonstrated ability in rail infrastructure, condition monitoring and measurement systems, track geometry, callibration procedures, predictive data and analysis and on track vehicle operation within a rail environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience in contract and resource management within a railway context
- Demonstrated experience in applying asset management frameworks, standards and/or codes of practice
- Proven experience in leading change
- Experience in Asset Management and Analysis Tools software - Ellipse, RAMSY's or similar
- Satisfactory completion of required medical examination
- WA C or C-A Licence
- Ability to work unsocial hours, callouts, travel and stay away from home, at short notice
What's on Offer?
- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Free Gym
- Other additional contract benefits
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
To provide safe, customer focused, integrated and efficient transport services.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.