Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, candidates and staff achieve their goals:
- Integrity - we do the right thing even when nobody is watching.
- Passion - we take pride in what we do and have a genuine enthusiasm for work and life.
- Innovation - we explore new ideas and embrace change by being proactive and showing initiative.
- Knowledge - we apply industry experience and understanding to everyday situations
We have an established framework that allows driven individuals to achieve their targets and be rewarded with a competitive incentive package, attractive salary and mentorship from the Leadership Group. Our environment maintains a strong balance between competition and support, while encouraging autonomy to achieve and accountability to represent the Titan and personal brand.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Complete all daily and weekly activities diligently
- Client Business Development and Account Management calls
- Post advertisements and maintain a social media presence
- Undertake creative and innovative search techniques as part of your daily job
- Complete compliance tasks and due diligence requirements
- Effectively manage your Job Vacancies with an innovative approach and keep stakeholders informed of progress at all times
- Ensure effective records keeping
- Ensure awareness of risk and commercial issues are handled diligently and pro-actively.
- Negotiate terms of business with clients to ensure a positive working framework
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruiting process, across the entire life-cycle.
- Ensure satisfaction with all parties involved.
- Effective delivery of quality service within your discipline.
- 3+ years of experience with agency or internal recruitment, is a minimum requirement for this position and will be highly valued, along with confidence and ability to work autonomously within a mature and driven team.
- Experience in white collar Engineering recruitment preferred but not mandatory
- Formal Qualifications not required for the role however, minimum 3 years' experience in a recruitment role is mandatory
What's on Offer?
- Salary Package - $90,000 - $100,000
- Very competitive Incentive System
- To support and maximise your efficiency and success, we offer the best management tools and systems in the market,
- Warm desk of clients, candidates and jobs.
- Knowledgeable and established management team.
- Personal development and career advancement opportunities.
- Unique CRM, ATS and online, sourcing tools.
- Extensive database of candidates and talent pools built and maintained over two decades.
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration.
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and brand initiatives.
- Modern, serviced CBD Office
For a confidential discussion on this position please contact Craig Van Heurck on 08 6467 0611 or 0408 898 700 or click Apply Now'
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Why Titan Recruitment?
Working at Titan Recruitment for the last 6 months has been a fantastic experience. I left a large global business and joined this close-knit team of experienced and mature consultants with a deep understanding of the business streams that they operate within. My opportunity to build a new business unit has provided me with the support of an established management team, access to innovative software and recruitment tools and the freedom to pursue new clients and leverage off the existing clients of Titan. It has been a wonderful experience and I believe I have found a new home for the coming years and encourage motivated, passionate recruiters to come and join our team.
Suzi Johnson, Team Leader
As the team leader of energy and resources, I really enjoy working with my team of experienced recruiters who know the market well! Titan has a great bunch of clients, which means the challenge of trying to find the right jobs for the right candidates is much easier. The role is very challenging which makes it all the more thrilling when we succeed as a team and business.
Anthony Blair, Team Leader
Titan allows me the freedom to grow, develop and express myself and back the service I provide.
Nichola Jones, Principal Consultant
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.