Senior Project Engineer will be part of a team ensuring that projects are delivered to achieve client objectives. They will be working on a project involving crushing stations, conveyors creating new infrastructure & maintenance. Reporting to Project Manager based in Perth they will also:
- Assist with setting the strategic direction for the project in line with the business unit strategy.
- Measuring and reporting on progress against project plan.
- Clarifying key stakeholder needs and allocating resources to ensure the delivery of effective outcomes.
We are looking for candidates with a mechanical background and extensive experience with crushers, conveyors and mine maintenance facilities. We will be looking to the Senior Project Engineer to bring their experience of crushers and conveyors to come up with effective solutions for our client.
Successful candidates will also have:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 6-8+ years' experience in a similar role working on projects within the mining industry.
- Experience working on prefeasibility & feasibility phases in projects as well has involvement in estimating & scheduling for projects.
- Vast understanding of crushers, conveyors and mine maintenance facilities.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Blair on 08 6467 0609 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.