We are currently seeking an Environmental Advisor.
- Thorough understanding of current legislation and a proven ability to pragmatically apply this knowledge in an engineering/project management environment
- Conduct environmental monitoring programs and manage data
- Carry out environmental inspections and audits
- Assist with regulatory environmental approvals
- Assist with regulatory environmental reporting as required
- Highly competent in MS Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Able to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- A recognised degree ideally in Environmental Science or related field
- 6-8 years environmental experience, preferably on a mine site.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- Site based role
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.