We are looking for a Senior Functional Safety Engineer for initial 12 month contract (with room to extend) working on multiple projects within the mining space.
As a Senior Functional Safety Engineer you will have excellent communication and a high attention to detail. Reporting to the Functional Manager based in Perth, you will also have:
- Engineering degree i.e. Controls Systems, Electrical/Electronic, Instrumentation
- +8 years' experience working in Functional Safety with specific experience in machine functional safety
- Familiar with IEC/AS 62061, IEC/AS 61508, AS4024.1503
- Participated in Risk and Functional Safety workshops i.e. HAZID, HAZOP, CHAZOP, LOPA etc.
- Proven experience in the development of Functional Safety lifecycle documentation i.e. FSMP, SRS, Software & Hardware Design Specification, V&V
- Proven experience in functional safety assessments and audits and the development of reports
- Ability to assist with tenders and proposal works
- Mining background and process knowledge highly advantageous
- A proactive nature and the ability to work as part of a team.
What's on Offer?
- 12 months contract
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.