We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ensure all safety systems are in place and effective as per RTIO (and RNR as required) systems and Requirements
- Ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the appropriate Occupational Health and Safety Standards and Regulations and RTIO policies and procedures
- Ensure systems are in place to identify and manage potential hazards and risks
- Ensure CMS processes are in place and effective
- Ensure all incidents are reported and investigated
- Leadership in the development and implementation of the annual works plan
- Ensure all works are planned and executed
- Ensure Ballast Cleaner work program is complimentary to other RNR work schedules where possible
- Ensure works are completed to schedule where possible
- Develop processes to recover work schedule where applicable
- Compile all necessary reports, and other documentation as required.
- Ensure processes are in place to manage ballast cleaner assets (including maintenance)
People and Leadership
- Ensure all stakeholders have clear visibility of Ballast Cleaner activities
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Provide clear expectations and performance goals to Ballast Cleaner team
- Lead the team and mentor/develop staff to build capability
- Drive performance excellence
- Ensure the work environment, practices and activities adhere to RTIO standards and specifications
- Demonstrated safety leadership
- Experience leading and managing large and diverse teams in a rail environment
- Experience in a rail infrastructure environment, and/or rail operations, and/or implementation planning and/or business readiness planning
- Ability to quickly establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- High level of both written and verbal communication skills
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Maintenance knowledge is not essential
What's on Offer?
- 12+ months contract
- Site based role with ideal roster 2/1 to Karratha
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. With strong relationships and a large project range, they provide widespread solutions for a range of projects.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.