We have a fantastic opportunity for an Electronics Engineer with great interpersonal skills to step into the role of Project Engineer with a popular ASX listed company.
- • Planning and managing key areas of product development projects to meet program targets;
• Scheduling and supporting design reviews for hardware and/or systems that this role has product development responsibility for;
• Working in close collaboration with the Production team Component Engineers to ensure components this role has responsibility for meeting required specifications, including managing of engineering changes;
• Support production readiness activities and the launch phase to ensure a smooth transition from design, verification & validation through to production;
• Manage and support other small projects as required, including manufacturing transformation and company growth initiatives.
• Gather and interpret requirements for the design of electronic circuits and wiring harnesses for a wide range of engine related and non-engine related applications;
• Perform electronic circuit design, including mathematical analysis and simulation;
• Read and interpret datasheets for electronic components;
• Perform schematic capture and PCB layout in Altium Designer;
• Establish component validation requirements and implement
• Collaborate with design, mechanical engineering and program delivery teams to meet key program milestones.
• Degree Qualification in Engineering
• 2-5 years' experience gained across areas of product design, development, component engineering and project management disciplines
• Analytical skills, with the capability to design and execute component, system and/or engine development testing;
• Use industry-standard tools such as Altium, SPICE and MATLAB;
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation;
• Knowledge of C programming for embedded applications;
• Knowledge of EMC/EMI principles;
• Understanding of embedded microprocessor systems, programming languages, software quality standards.
For more information and a confidential discussion, contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants