- Managing Civil Engineering Team - Currently 3 Engineers, there is also 4 Design Drafters
- Mining & Resource project focus: Haul Roads, Drainage, Concrete. Bulk earthworks, general non process infrastructure
- Capable of leading a team or a senior engineer that will grow into the leadership position
- Lead technical delivery and play a key role in project delivery phase
- Strong client and stakeholder management focus
- Permanent staff role or initial 12 month contract considered
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Strong technical engineering background across civil infrastructure projects.
- Strong mining and resource project background
- Able to interface with stakeholders & complete project delivery tasks
- Consultant experience required
- Understanding of industry design guidelines
- Excellent team and leadership skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a well regarded consultant and work with a dynamic multi discipline team
- Focus on both technical and project delivery tasks
- Long term position and key leadership focus
For more information and a confidential discussion please Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
We are working closely with a well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the resource and transport sector
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.