Based in Gladstone you will be an integral part of the Engineering group, reporting directly to the Manager Engineering.
You will be responsible for helping deliver local water treatment and waste water projects and provide design and planning to Council and Australian standards
Ideally you will possess a minimum of 5 years' experience and provide specialised engineering support to key stakeholders, your tasks will include:
- Provide designs for new Water Treatment and Wastewater projects and upgrades to owned assets
- Delivery of Wastewater, Sewer and Water Treatment project, including supporting project and engineering management
- Liaise with Consulting engineering firms and review design drawings and associated cost estimations and documentation
- Prepare and review professional engineering documents, reports, assessments and general correspondence
- Maintain standards for QA/QC purposes
- Conduct investigations for any issues related to council owned wastewater assets
- Assist in administration of tenders and contracts awards for design projects
You will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in water treatment and waste transmission assets such as water treatment plants and Sewer pipelines
- Knowledge Sewage and Sludge treatment across asset lifecycle
We are looking to engage a qualified Civil Engineer with proven experience in Wastewater and water treatment design on a permanent full-time basis based in Gladstone.
As a permanent employee, you will get benefits such 76 hour fortnight with an RDO each fortnight, 4 weeks annual leave and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
We are working closely with Gladstone Regional Council who cover a large asset based in Queensland and they are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to join their Civil Team
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants