As the Project Engineer in the construction phase of this large telecommunications project, you will be responsible for implementation of the Site Design and Construction Works process.
Your role will see you:
- Oversee the coordination of multiple construction projects to ensure the successful roll out and transition of the 4G network to 5G
- Use, update and monitor the infrastructure systems
- Coordinate site activity, procurement, leasing, approvals and permits
- Manage project risk with client and subcontractors
- Monitor progress of work and reporting
- Calculate cost and schedules with the help of the construction works team
- Support the PM to ensure quality plans are in place in relation to all the civils work
You will be offices based with site visits, all of which are in the metro area.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Civil Engineering or similar level of studies.
- 3+ years' site design or construction management experience in telecommunication projects.
- Ability to work in multi-national environment and in customer interface
- General know how of cost management.
What's on Offer?
- Initial 6 month contracts but high chance of renewal as a roll-out program of 3-5 years of work
- Hourly rate approx. $62 - 65/hour .
- Brisbane based - all sites in the Metro area
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550 or click Apply now'.
Leading technology business working on key 5G roll out.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.