We are currently seeking Senior Systems Safety Engineers in a number of locations around Australia. The below role is for a Perth based role and will see you working with a large EPCM consultancy working on a major heavy haul rail projects.
- Develop associated safety cases and support the design type, testing and commissioning approvals.
- Focus will be on safety integrity of client processes for design, delivery and functional testing of modification of existing rail operator assets
- Help with the development of Safety Assurance Plans
- Work in a team of Safety Assurance professionals at various levels in Safety and RAM Programs for the resource industry clients.
- Conduct Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Workshops
- Develop Project Hazard Log and Risk Assessment Reports
- Develop System Safety Requirements Specification
- Manage Safety Requirements Register
- Manage the Safety Assurance Scope and Activities
- Worked as a Safety Assurance Engineer in a previous role
- An exposure to heavy haul rail operations will be well regarded
- Proven background in delivering projects within EPCM consultancy environment
- Strong knowledge of rail engineering and safety assurance
- Safety case with a basic understanding of the application of the CENELEC standards EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129 , EN 50159 and AS61508
What's on Offer?
- 12+ months contract
- An attractive hourly rate - $125/ hour inc super
- Perth based role
- Please note: We have other Rail Safety Assurance Engineering roles available in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Suzi Johnson on 08 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Designs crucial elements to support the resources and infrastructure markets, both domestically and internationally. This role will see you working with mining giants in WA to help develop, construct and maintain their heavy haul rail networks.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.