We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation design and calculations in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards
- Assist in sourcing new work and maintaining existing client base
- Preparation of proposals and estimation of manhour budgets
- Manage projects within budget and time constraints
- Supervise and provide assistance to drafting staff
- Preparation of Scope of Work Documentation
- Provide construction management support for clients as required
- Quality Assurance Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the relevant Quality Assurance system.
- Safety Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Minerals and Metals Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4 years plus experience trade experience will be well considered
- Project management experience
What's on Offer?
- Site based role
- 12 month contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.