We are currently seeking a SMP Area Manager.
- Proven ability to create, drive and maintain a positive safety culture
- Ability to proactively manage workload and forecasts to develop challenging, but achievable, team goals
- Establishing and maintaining the necessary systems and procedures to ensure safe and efficiency
- Managing the team performance with respect to safety, cost, schedule and quality
- The ability to drive change and take an adaptable approach to work practices and the environment
- At least 10 years' experience in the mining industry at a leadership level
- Proven experience in the management of mining contracts with a focus on safety, cost, schedule and quality
- Proven experience in implementing change initiatives
- Experience in managing and supervising growing teams
- Management training/ Qualifications
What's on Offer?
- Site based role
- 12 month contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on 08 6467 0638 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.