We are currently seeking a Campus Manager responsible for managing all day to day campus operations. The incumbent works closely with the Compliance Manager in ensuring we deliver a quality service to all leads and students who come through our doors.
- Comply with contract and funding administration guidelines & compliance requirements;
- Recruit and manage operational staff at the campus;
- Manage services and maintenance to maintain the campus;
- Manage relationships with external organisations;
- Create and maintain student administration services in accordance with government contracts and fee for services students;
- Assist with claiming and claim reconciliation at training completion;
- Liaison with trainers, Teachers, students and external clients and stakeholders as required
- Manage the tracking and monitoring of Trainer and Teacher documentation;
- Manage short course administration (scheduling, venue arrangements, enrolments);
- Manage checks on administration processes and student files;
- Arrange and attending meetings as required;
- Respond to any safety concerns as a matter of urgency;
- Support other members of the Celtic team;
- As a member of the organisation, demonstrate the highest possible standards of professional and personal conduct; and
- Undertake other activities which the incumbent might reasonably be expected to do, and which are consistent with the accountabilities and responsibilities as listed above.
- Comprehensive understanding of Vocational Education and Training;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels across diverse groups;
- Demonstrated experience in administration with regulatory requirements;
- Well organised and able to develop systems and processes for improved efficiency;
- Attention to detail;
- Previous industry knowledge and experience in a similar position with an RTO;
- Experience with a student management systems;
- Proficient in using Microsoft WORD, EXCEL and Outlook, including design and preparation of documents;
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in the resolution of day to day issues arising;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as autonomously with limited direction.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience working with international students would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer?
- Adelaide based role
- Permanent full-time position
- Attractive salary with company vehicle.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Comprises of seven businesses that provide a wide range of products and services to the global education sector.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.