- Large scale iron ore project in the Pilbara region of WA
- Civil and Track focus
- Initial 12 month contract with strong chance of extension
- 2 weeks on, 1 week off FIFO roster from Perth
- Well regarded EPC
- Formal Civil Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia
- Bulk earthworks including Rail embankment construction
- CSP and box culvert experience
- Experience in sealed road construction and having good understanding of the MRWA specifications
- Management of mass haul
- Able to resolve technical issues on site relating to the above activities
- Project Engineering and site background
- Must have both Contractor and EPCM experience
- Must be a good team player
- Must have Pilbara experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience
What's on Offer?
- Opportunity to work on a large scale mining project
- Initial 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.