- Well regarded Engineering & Project Delivery Consultant
- Mining and Metals focus
- Technical Engineering & Project Delivery focus
- 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for and involved in the development of the Civil Engineering Department including development of technical skills and standards, recruitment, technical training and mentoring of junior engineers.
- Responsible for leading and supporting the Civil Engineering team across a number of key infrastructure projects along with supporting mine facilities in the Pilbara.
- Experienced in managing engineering components of projects, reaching delivery dates and meeting target costs.
- Delivery of engineering services that exceed client expectations
- Detail design including developing drawings, calculations, datasheets and scopes of work
- Provide engineering scope of works to contractors and detailed material take off for procurement and contractor estimation.
- Field quality and quantity verification and reporting of all civil construction works as guided by client's mandated standards.
- Provide technical support within the discipline team, liaise with the project team and consult with relevant resources as required
- Plan, manage and lead ensuring safety, quality, compliance and reporting requirements are met.
- Liaise with customers to identify issues and problems and develop appropriate solutions
- Provide input into proposals and engineering estimates
- Qualified Civil Engineer
- Proven experience in feasibility studies, tender designs, detailed design and construction support
- Good understanding of state/local government guidelines & state authority standards
- Demonstrated application of a customer-centric approach to service delivery
- Experience with forecasting, reporting, production and cost control
- Experience working in a dynamic consulting and design environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
What's on Offer?
- Perth based role
- 12 month contract
- An attractive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Matthew Saffioti on 08 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.