S3D Mechanical Designer, for a large Iron Ore Project
- Manage the delivery of bulk materials handling / mechanical drawings and models for projects
- Operate and manage software such as SmartPlant 3D.
- Utilise local and inter-office work sharing capabilities to enhance delivery of project deliverables
- Delivering on projects within tight deadlines
- Assisting with the design and development of mechanical related components.
- Working alongside various engineers to produce detailed design drawings.
- Make revisions to drawings.
- Experience working within the mining industry
- Up to 10 years' experience as a Designer
- Experience using SmartPlant 3D is essential
- Able to work with details and complex documentation
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- 12 month contract
- Perth, CBD based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on 08 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.