The Solution Architect will form part of the Digitisation Team and be accountable to ensure the logical and systematic conversion of functional and non-functional requirements into system solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints as outlined by the Project. The system solutions should be fit for purpose and must align with existing architectural and security frameworks.
- Specific accountability
- Identify, develop and design improvement solutions for scope that drive differentiation through automation, analytic, cloud, liquid, technology stack, As a Service, etc.
- Define system architecture
- Determine system specifications, input/output processes
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system
- Develop solution architecture and design artefacts
- Provide technical guidance for network, system and security administrators
- Work collaboratively and provocatively with other Digitisation team members
Identify and apply the client application and data architecture standards and principles where applicable:
- Assist Project Managers in the preparation and evaluation of tenders for solutions and provide technical advice related to the procurement
- Report progress, risks, and issues accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for personal safety and the safe working practices for others
- Understand and follow OH&S procedures
- Technical Proficiency, Specifically Demonstrated Ability To/Expertise In:
- Solution Architecture Delivery, With At Least 6 Years' Experience
- Multiple Architectural Domains
- Solution Architecture, Business And Systems Requirements And Technical Design And Analysis In Complex Environments
- Solution Architecture Processes And Methodologies
- Solid Understanding Of IT/OT And Iiot Environments
- Cybersecurity Requirements
- Assessing Multiple Technology Solutions And Recommendations With ROI Analysis
- Industry Standard Technology And Protocols
- Platforms Relating To Algorithm And AI Development
- On-Premise And Cloud-Based Solutions With Multiple Integrations
Analytical Ability, Specifically Demonstrated Ability To:
- Resolve Complex Technical Issues Using A Range Of Problem-Solving Techniques
- Think At Varying Levels, From The Conceptual To In-Depth Detail
- Analyse Complex And/Or Disparate Inputs Such As Data, Stakeholder Perspectives, Constraints, Trade-Offs Etc. To Synthesise Insights And Recommendations
Interpersonal And Self-Management Skills, Specifically Demonstrated Ability To:
- Communicate, Influence And Collaborate With Diverse Stakeholders And Team Members To Achieve Desired Outcomes
- Cultivate Relationships Across The Business
- Navigate Ambiguity
- Work Independently And In A Team Environment
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience with architectural methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexible hours
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 6+ years of relevant work experience
What's on Offer?
- An attractive hourly rate
- Minimum of 12 month contract
- Perth, CBD based position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. Its highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.