Our client is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Transition Specialist for an exciting project in the mining industry.
This role is for 6 months in Perth and you will be part of the Service Design and Transition Operations team.
- Familiar with automated discovery tools and error logs
- Experience in maintaining a CMDB
- Service Mapping, Event Management experience
- ServiceNow Platform Experience (ITSM)
- Service Management Project Experience
- Strong inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organisation
What's on Offer?
- The opportunity to make decisions and choose the approach you believe will best solve our clients' challenges.
- Dynamic, expert colleagues around the globe who are willing to share their newest methods and learning with you.
- Access to tools that aid collaboration and development.
- A working environment designed to foster the imagination you need to help create the future of work.
- Roles and responsibilities that match your goals as you grow.
- Our culture is open and transparent. We encourage employees to offer their opinions, and believe that each opinion makes a difference.
- We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As employees move up the ranks and demonstrate capability, they are increasingly given the freedom to do whatever it takes to meet customer expectations.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Adrian Nathanielsz on 08 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Our client is a global provider of information technology and business process with passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation and collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. The company is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Titan Recruitment has been delivering complete, innovative and effective recruitment solutions across Australia for over two decades and is recognised as a leading Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting specialist. Our service delivery is underpinned by traditional values and an innovative approach to help clients, contractors and candidates achieve their goals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan Recruitment is an advocate for Equal Employment Opportunity, and we encourage applications from all interested applicants.